* Peace through strength based on freedom and the will to defend it.
* Oppose government-run health care which won’t protect the physician-patient relationship. We promote healthcare quality and choice.
* Believe that maintaining a world-class system of primary and secondary education with high standards are important for America’s future.
* Believe in power and opportunity of America’s free-market. We oppose interventionist policies that put the federal government in control.
* Believe in energy independence and oppose cap and trade legislation.
* A judge’s role is to interpret the law, not make law from the bench. Court systems should demonstrate fidelity to the US Constitution and trust the judicial system to base rulings on the law and nothing else.
* Believe in lower taxes and smaller government and the sanctity of life.
* Believe in the right of fellow Republicans to disagree on certain matters of principle and policy.
* Believe we must retain those principles of the past worth retaining, yet always be receptive to new ideas with an outlook broad enough to accommodate thoughtful change and varying points of view.
* Believe good government is based upon the individual and that each person’s ability, dignity, freedom, and responsibility must be honored and recognized.
* We believe in being an open and inclusive party respectful of different points of view. We are indeed a “big-tent” party that offers no “litmus tests” or barriers to entry.